Tuesday 15 January 2013

Post 11- Targets

Below is a short video of me talking through some of my targets and some of the reasons why I set these:



Firstly, I set myself a target to make sure the location we were choosing was the right one. I wanted to make sure that the atmosphere of the location fit perfectly into our plot of the film. The lighting of the location needed to be right aswell, I needed to make sure the natural lighting was not too dark so that the characters were unoticable, but also not too light because this did not fit into the concept of 'the bully'. I made sure I achieved this target by looking around at possible locations for our production, taking into consideration of lighting and outside noises that could effect the whole production.

Secondly, I set myself the target of making sure the roles allocated to each person in the group was the correct choice. I set myself a type of criteria for each role (such as filming, actors and editor) and we all then decided who would be suited best to which. This target was set because then we can use each of our own personal attributes well when producing this task.

The next target was a personal target for myself. I set the target to make sure I was organised for the shoot. This meant if I was responsible for any shooting schedules or shot lists then I would remember to bring these in for the shooting day, because this is a guidline for when filming. Also, when we were designing the storyboard, each member of our group was given a few scenes each to draw. When drawing my scenes, I needed to make sure that the quality was high because this way each member of the group has contributed enough to the team. I also need to remember to scan them so this does not disadvantage the other members of the group.

No comments:

Post a Comment